Siirry suoraan sisältöönSiirry suoraan alatunnisteeseen

Travel insurance

Travel insurance consists of traveler and baggage insurance, which you can take out together or separately. With travel insurance, you insure yourself or your family, while baggage insurance protects the belongings you travel with.

Information about travel insurance

  • Traveler insurance and baggage insurance are valid for children, grandchildren and your spouse’s children under the age of 18 traveling with a parent or grandparent.

  • You will need your own traveler insurance for each adult and child traveling alone.

  • If you travel more than once a year, you should opt for multi-trip travel insurance as a cheaper and more worry-free option. If you only need cover for a single trip, you can choose a single-trip travel insurance with a fixed term.

Good to know

We want to make sure that the contents of our insurance policies are understandable to you, even if we cannot present the information in your language. As an insurance company, we have a duty to provide you with sufficient information about the insurance you have purchased, which is why you need an interpreter to assist you when buying insurance from us.

Our insurance documents, claims decisions and invoices are in Finnish. In the online service, claims can only be filed in Finnish. Because of this, we ask that you fill in a separate interpreting commitment, in which you agree that you will obtain an interpreter to assist you in handling insurance matters if necessary. This ensures that you understand the content of the documents you receive and that your future interactions with us go as smoothly as possible.

Travel insurance certificate

When you have a travel insurance or your trade union has insured you with travel insurance, you can find a travel insurance certificate in TaskuTurva -app or in the web service. Download instructions for obtaining a travel insurance certificate.

Download instructions